My First Film
March 4, 2012 | 4 Comments
Tags: Dramas, fairy tale, family, fiction, film, g martinez cabrera, humor, life, masahiro sugawara, michael garrigues, movies, scary cow productions, short story, shortstories, surreal, Television, video, watch & listen
Categories: scripts/graphic novel
Author:the circular runnerg. martinez cabrera currently lives in San Francisco with his lovely and talented wife. He holds degrees from Columbia and from the Harvard Divinity School where he spent three years thinking about lofty things. Since then, he tries to write some lofty and some not-so-lofty things down so others can see how lofty he sometimes is. When he’s not writing or spending time with said wife, he tortures young people with learning. He blogs at www.circularrunning.wordpress.com and Tumbls at www.circularrunning.tumblr.com
- The Vanishing (Story 31) January 17, 2012
- A Little Sex Talk Goes a Long Way December 6, 2011
- The Pharaoh Downtown (Story #29) January 6, 2012
- COME CHECK OUT THE NEW DIGS… May 14, 2012
- NEEDED A CHANGE… May 14, 2012
- SITE HAS MOVED… May 14, 2012
- the circular runner: You are nice. Wait until you see the second movie...
- Gina Martinez: It find it very moving. Congratulations! (You ar...
- yearstricken: Breath-takingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing t...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.